With over 65 years global experience in the design, manufacture and installation of project specific Packaged Wastewater Treatment Systems, you can rely on Kingspan Water & Energy to provide you with an efficient, cost effective Wastewater Treatment Plant, designed to meet the requirements of your local council or the EPA.
Kingspan’s wastewater range is perfect for where connection to a mains wastewater sewer is not possible. The whole range is available Australia wide. Working with you or your consultant, Kingspan will calculate the daily incoming wastewater flow and organic load from the supplied or assumed user information and will design a system that will treat the incoming wastewater to a level that meets or surpasses the requirement.
The BioDisc® BE-BN wastewater treatment range has been built using more than 65 years global experience and knowledge,so you can benefit from proven and trusted engineering and design. It is one of the largest and most technically advanced sewage treatment plant ranges available on the market.
Kingspan has set industry standards for commercial and domestic wastewater treatment solutions and developed the first ever Rotating Biological Contactor system almost 50 years ago.
The BioDisc® is suitable for applications of up to 300 population equivalent (EP) in a single tank or more than 300EP in a multi tank, modular system.
The BioDisc® can be used for a variety of applications, including hospitality, leisure, government, transport and housing developments.
The BioDisc key features and benefits are:
- Unique Rotating Biological Contactor Technology with patented managed flow design to ensure optimum treatment efficiency at all times
- Noise-free and odourless operation
- Fully removable lid for easy maintenance and de-sludging
- Minimal service and maintenance levels required
- Advanced control panel options available with telemetry monitoring for total peace of mind
- Single piece tank design reducing time on site for system installation
- ‘Plug and Play’ system with all system functions pre-set from the factory
- Lowest operational and maintenance costs in its class
For professional support, from design and specification of the right product, installation advice and complete service and maintenance package protection, contact the experts at Kingspan on 1300 736 562 or email [email protected]